Are you struggling to add some few pounds to your body? Well, read this article, and in no time you should see a drastic change in your physique.
Weight gainers are incredibly great especially when you find it hard to gain weight by only eating food. Although mass gainer works fine whichever way to take it, I have seen the optimal way to take these supplements to help you gain weight faster.
What are Weight Gainer Supplements?
Weight gainer supplements are also known as mass gainers; These are supplements that help you add more calories to your diet to gain some extra few pounds. Usually, these supplements come as capsules or powder. Athletes often use them, bodybuilders even dogs ( Just kidding).
How to take Weight Gainer supplements?
There are many ways to go about taking these supplements, but some ideas are more excellent than others because they help you gain some pounds the smart way and this exactly what I’ll be showing you here.
- Calculate how much calories your body needs to maintain it’s weight: This is one of the most overlooked steps and yet the most vital step if you want to gain weight. I know this sounds hard to do, but it’s effortless! All you have to do is take your current weight, for example, I weigh 155lb ( Women’s weight I know) multiply it by 15 ( 155 * 15 = 2325 calories ) this means I need to consume 2325 calories per day to maintain my current weight.
- After you calculate your body weight, add 500 to 1500 ( Not more than that or you will gain fat really fast) This will depend on the pace you want to gain with, so usually, I add 1000 more calories to my daily intake so which means I must consume 3325 calories daily for me to see good results.
- Eat Foods that will make you gain weight and then supplement with weight gainers: I cannot stress this enough, Don’t depend only on supplements, you will have to eat more foods like peanut butter, avocados, oatmeal, etc.
- Take a Weight gainer supplements whenever you are not busy: Remember that you gain weight when your calorie intake is more than how many calories you burn. So by taking supplements when you are just relaxing without any physical activity can significantly impact how much weight you put on.
- Measure your weight weekly: This is important because you will see if you are gaining or losing weight even if you gain 1/2 a pound a week, you will be able to decide whether you want to add more calories or reduce. The reason why it’s weekly is that our weight fluctuates every day so to get an accurate measure weekly is good.
Does weight gainer protein make you fat?
No, however, if taken wrong you may gain unwanted fat. It all depends on how you take them, that is also the reason why I wrote this post, to help you understand better the best way to use weight gain pills or capsules. It is rare to find people who became fat due to taking weight gainer protein shake, but there are cases in which it happened.
Do Mass Gainer supplements work?
The answer is a straightforward yes, Supplements are created for a purpose, and most brands hire experts dieticians and nutritionist to ensure all sources that are required by your body are included in the supplements, including protein, carbohydrates and all necessary vitamins and minerals.
I hope you found this article useful and now have a clear idea of how you are going to implement these tips on your plan to gain weight. I hope you gain every pound and inch that you really deserve also check out more.